Steel Authority of India (SAIL) is inviting applications for 205 Executive and Non-executive posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts on or before 31st July 2019 via the official website of SAIL at https://www.sail.co.in/. Other essential details regarding the recruitment are also available on the official website. It must be noted that no applications will be considered valid after the closing date.
|Closing date for the online application||31st July 2019|
Aspirants can apply for the posts through the hassle-free online application process as per the prescribed format. Candidates are recommended to check the official notification on the website https://www.sailcareers.com/ for further details.
Steel Authority of India (SAIL) vacancy details:
|Category||Number of vacancies|
Educational competence required for the vacant posts in the different departments are given below:
- Management: Candidates who possess a Bachelor Degree in Fire Engineering from a recognized University can apply.
- Deputy Manager: Aspirants who have a Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering are eligible.
- Junior Manager (Safety): Candidates who have a Bachelor Degree in any branch of Engineering/Technology from an authentic Government recognized University are competent.
- Fire Operator (Trainee): Candidates who graduated from any discipline and have sub officer course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur and Valid Driving Licence for Heavy Motor Vehicles are eligibile to apply.
- Junior Manager (Quality Testing Ultrasonic): A Bachelor’s degree in Metallurgy from an authentic recognized University will suffice.
- Operator-cumTechnician (Boiler Operator): A registered candidate with three years full-time Diploma in chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Power Plant/ Production/ Instrumentation Engineering from a Government recognized institute with First Class Boiler Attendant Certificate of Competency can apply.
- Attendant: Matriculation with full-time ITI in the trade of Fitter from Govt. recognized institute.
Despite the large number of applicants, only those candidates who are truly competent and have the caliber to carry out the required duties will be given the opportunity to join the SAIL framework.