State Bank of India (SBI) has released official notification for recruitment of the Specialist Cadre Officer various posts. Interested candidates who are eligible for the post can apply for the post in online mode. Candidates can download the full notification from the website link https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/ongoing-recruitment.html.
The online application window will be active from 6th September 2019 till 25th September 2019.
Candidates must possess Bachelor Degree in Engineering BE / B.Tech in Related Post with experience.
|Name of the exam||Specialist Officer SO Recruitment 2019|
|Organizing body||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Notification No.||CRPD/SCO-SYSTEM/2019-20/11 Short|
|Application Start Date||06/09/2019|
|Last Date for Online Application||25/09/2019|
|Last Date for paying exam fee||25/09/2019|
|Date of Exam||20/10/2019|
|Release of Admit Card||October 2019|
The application fee for candidates belonging to General or UR / OBC: 750/- INR
For SC / ST / PH candidates the application fee is: 125/- INR
Candidates can make the examination fee payment through Credit Card, Debit cum ATM Card, Net Banking only.
How to register for SBI Bank Specialist Cadre Officer (SCO) exam
Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below in order apply for the recruitment exam:
- Visit the official website of SBI, sbi.co.in
- On the website, look for the ‘Careers’ tab. Click on the tab to apply for SBI Recruitment 2019
- Next, click the ‘Apply Online’ tab. The form will appear on your screen. Fill in your details to create your log-in account.
- Fill the online application form and submit the application.
- Pay the application fee and complete the application successfully.