The RSMSSB, also known as Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board is a governmental body which helps in recruitment of young graduates at various posts in the public sector companies.
The exam for the post of LDC and Junior Assistant posts was conducted by RSMSSB. This exam was conducted from 3rd September to the 6th of September 2019. Huge number of students had attended the exam. There are in total 11255 posts for both Junior Assistant and LDC.
For all those candidates who have attempted the typing test of LDC and Junior Assistant post by RSMSSB, the result for the same are out and the candidates can check for the same on the official website of RSMSSB: www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
The important dates for the exam can be given as follows:
- Starting date for application: 10th of May 2018
- Last date to apply: 8th of June 2018
- Starting date for payment of fee:10th of May 2018
- Last date for payment of fee: 8th of June 2018
- Date of examination: 12th and 19th of August 2018 and 9th and 16th of September
- Admit card release date: 10 to 15 days before the examination
- Last date for objection: 26th of December 2018
- Exam result release date: 15th of March 2019
- Date for Phase 2 exam: 3rd to 6th of September 2019
- Date for mock test of phase 2 exam: 14th of August to 2nd of September 2019
- Date for download of admit card: 26th of August 2019
- Date for retyping: 22nd of October 2019
The application fee details can be given as follows:
- For general and creamy layer: Rs. 450/-
- For OBC non-creamy layer: Rs. 350/-
- SC/ ST/ PH: Rs. 250/-
- Payment mode: Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking
The vacancy of posts can be given as follows:
- Clerk Grade 2 in government Secretariat: 329 posts
- Clerk Grade 2 in RPSC: 9 posts
- LDC/ Junior Assistant in Departments under State Government: 10917 posts
The qualification for the post has to be SSC, Diploma or Degree within a relevant discipline. `
The age limit can be given as follows:
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 40 years
- Age relaxation for each category can be applicable as per rules
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for RSMSSB Informatics Assistant 2019
To check the results, online the candidates need to give in details such as the date of birth or registration number and password. To check the result the candidates can follow these simple steps:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of RSMSSB: rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Step 2: Click on the news and notifications Section given on the home page
- Step 3: Click on the link LDC 2018.
- Step 4: Download the mark sheet of LDC Typing Test given on the home page
- Step 5: To get the marks for the typing test, candidates will have to provide details like date of birth and password, which will be asked on the new window which will open on screen.
- Step 6: The candidates can download the mark sheet in the preferred format and preferably keep a hard copy of the same for future reference.