Railway Recruitment Board has announced a total of 35208 vacancies for the Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC). Amongst these 35,208, a sum of 10,603 vacancies is for Under-graduate posts. Further details regarding vacancies and other RRB NTPC exam-related matters can be found on the official website of RRB. http://www.rrbcdg.gov.in/
RRB announced under-graduate vacancies for posts like:
- Junior Clerk cum Typist
- Accounts Clerk cum Typist,
- Junior Time Keeper
- Trains Clerk and Commercial cum Ticket Clerk
The remaining of 24,605 posts are for graduate candidates. The admit cards for this year’s NTPC exams will soon be released by the RRB. NTPC examinations will most likely be scheduled in the months of August-September.
|Post||Number of vacancies available|
|Junior Clerk cum Typist||4,300|
|Junior Time Keeper||11|
|Accounts Clerk cum Typist||760|
|Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||4,940|
Minimum educational competence required for undergraduate posts in RRB NTPC 2019:
- Aspirants must be a successful pass out of 12th standard from a recognized Board. The candidate must possess a minimum of 50% in the aggregate and no less.
- The minimum 50% criteria are not applicable for candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-servicemen categories.
- The criteria are also not applicable to candidates who have higher qualifications i.e higher than Class 12.
Candidates who have applied for Accounts Clerk cum Typist and Junior Clerk cum Typist should be proficient in typing in Hindi and English on computer.
Age limitations for Under-graduate posts:
Candidates who are of minimum 18 years of age and not older than 30 years of age as on July 1st, 2019 are eligible to apply for the RRB NTPC Undergraduate posts.
|Category||Age limit (minimum and maximum)|
|General/ EWS||18-30 years|
The RRB NTPC under-graduate posts are a massive opportunity to kickstart the chance to have a stable financial job. Year after year aspirants who are eligible and deem themselves of having the potential required for the job to appear for these examinations. Despite the myriad number of applicants, only those candidates who are determined and have the calibre to carry out the required duties are able to attain a post in the framework of the Indian Railways.