The Railway Recruitment Board has notified that the candidates who are about to appear for the Junior Engineer Phase 2 computer-based test can download the admit card from August 4, 2019. The candidates are eligible to download the admit card precisely four days before the date of the phase 2 examination. The Junior Engineer Phase 2 computer-based exam is set to be conducted from August 28, 2019, to September 1, 2019.
|Je phase 2 CBT exam date||August 28, 2019 to September 1, 2019.|
|Intimation of information about phase 2 exam||August 17, 2019.|
|Issue of admit card||August 24, 2019 onwards.|
Steps to follow:
The steps to be followed are
- The candidates have to visit the official RRB website, www.rrbonlinereg.in .
- The candidate has to login using the registration number and password that was given during the time of registration.
- The candidates have to download the admit card and make sure to take a printed copy of the admit card. The candidate can not appear for the exam without showing the printed admit card.
The phase 2 Junior Engineer examination is a computer-based examination which is written for a total of 150 marks. The exam is scheduled to take place for 2 hours. The exam is divided into five parts namely
- General Awareness
- Physics and Chemistry
- Basics of Computer Application
- Environment and Pollution Control
- Technical Abilities