RRB Group D exams were held from September 17, 2018, to December 17, 2018. The results for the exams conducted are expected to be released soon. For this year the RRB came with a total of 62,907 vacancies. More than 1.17 crore candidates have appeared for the Group D exam for the Level- 1 posts.
Important Dates for RRB Group D 2018 exam:
|Starting date for online application||February 10, 2018|
|End date for online application||March 31, 2018|
|End date for fee payment||March 31, 2018|
|Intimation of exam venue||September 09, 2018|
|Admit card||September 13, 2018|
|Exam date||From September 17, 2018|
|Result date||February 2019 (Expected)|
|Official answer key||January 11, 2019|
|Objections against the answer key can be raised from||January 14, 2019|
|End date to submit the objections||January 19, 2019|
The candidates who have completed their exams successfully are willing to check their answers with the answer key. The answer key for the RRB Group D exam will be available on the official website. The answer keys will be available region wise on the official website.
Following are the steps to download the answer key online for the RRB Group D 2018 examination:
- Firstly, go to the official RRB portal
- Find the answer key link and click on it
- You will be directed to the next page which will be the login page
- Provide the mandatory details and click on the submit button
- After logging in, you can find a PDF link
- Download it by clicking the link
Now, you can check your answer key by comparing it with the answers you have marked in the exam. Through this, you will be able to derive the scores that you will obtain in your exam. Using the answer key, you can calculate you’re your total score in your exam. There is a simple formula to calculate it and it is provided below:
Total score = [Total number of right answers× 1] – 1/3 × [Total number of wrong answers]
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for RRB Recruitment 2018 Group D
The RRB also provides an option for the candidates to challenge the answer key released if the candidates are not satisfied with the answers for any questions provided by the Board. But before proceeding for raising objection against the answer key, the candidates must make sure that they are very much sure about the answers. For this, the candidates should pay a refundable fee to the Board and it will be refunded only for those candidates whose objection against the answers is right.
Following are the steps required to be followed by the candidates in order to challenge the answer key:
- Visit the official website of your region
- You can find the link to challenge the answer key and click on it
- You will be directed to the login page of the website
- Provide your login details and click on the submit button
- Next page will open containing the terms and conditions, read them carefully
- After that, you can raise your objections.