The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has invited applicants to apply for 145 RBI Grade B Officer posts across the country. Candidates applying for the RBI Grade B 2017 posts need to apply before May 23, 2017 through the official website. The selection of candidates will be made based on their performance in two phases – online examination and personal interview round – conducted by the bank. Candidates having Bachelor’s degree from any recognised university/institute can apply for the post.
Eligibility for RBI Grade B Officer 2017
- Candidates must be an Indian Citizen or a subject of Nepal and Bhutan residing in India.
- Candidates must be between 21 to 30 years of age.
- Candidates must have a Graduation Degree with 60% marks in any subject from any recognised university/institute.
- General category candidates, having applied for the Phase I online exam of RBI Grade B Officer post, would not be allowed to apply this time.
How to Apply for RBI Grade B Officer Post
- Candidates need to visit the official website and read the instruction to fill up the application form.
- Upon filling the application form, the candidates must take a print out of the same.
- Candidates must pay the application fee of Rs. 850/- to apply for the post.
- Candidates must apply online up to May 23, 2017 till 12:00 midnight.
Important Dates of RBI Grade B Officer 2017
- Beginning of online application: May 3
- Closure of online application: May 23
- Online Phase I examination: June 17
- Online Phase II examination: July 7
Click here to download the official notification.