The Rajasthan State Co-operative Bank has issued the RSCB recruitment 2019 notification for the post:
- Banking Assistant
- Senior Manager
- Computer programmer
There is a total of 715 vacancies has been released. All the interested and eligible candidates can now apply online from September 18 to October 10. Also, RSCB online application/ registration has been activated on the official website – www.rajcrb.rajasthan.gov.in .
Both the application and fees payment shall be made by the candidate through online mode.
As stated earlier the Starting date of RSCB Online Application is September 18, 2019 and the ending date of RSCB Online Application October 10, 2019. The RSCB Admit Card issue shall be announced very soon. And the tentative date RSCB Exam shall be November 2019.
The bank has announced various vacancies for various posts in Rajasthan Co-operative Bank and Various District Level Central Co-operative Banks which include:
- Senior Manager 6post
- Manager (Manager Apex Bank/ CCB) 12post
- Banking Assistant 29post
- Manager (Manager Apex Bank/ CCB)102post
- Computer Programmer 10post
- Banking Assistant 553post
- Stenographer 03post
The age limit set is that the candidates should be at least 18 years old and a maximum of 40 years old as on July 31, 2019.
How to apply?
- Go to the official website as mentioned above.
- Click on the link – ‘Apply Online’ present on the left-hand side of the page.
- Now Select– ‘Click Here for New Registration’
- Fill the required details asked. A registration number and password will be generated also note down for future reference
- Sign in with the registration number and password. Upload your photo and signature as per the prescribed format and click on ‘Save and Next’.
- Also, fill out the personal, educational, experience, and other details. Click on ‘Save and Next’ to save the details mentioned on the page.
- Check and preview of the entered details and make the edits if required.
- Then, upload the declaration and other required documents.
- Now recheck all the details and click on ‘Final Submit’. (No change in the details will be allowed once submitted)
- Click on the payment link. Choose the payment mode such as Debit/ Credit/ Internet Banking/ IMPS/ Mobile Wallets.
- After a successful transaction, an e-receipt shall be generated. Print it for future reference.