It has been declared by the Rajasthan’s Chief Minister that there will be a recruitment of 3835 patwaris. Patwaris are revenue officials. It was promised by the previous government to recruit 2000 revenue officials but was not fulfilled.
Present government have added new 1835 posts and shoot it up to 3835 vacancies. Eligible and interested one should apply through the official website, http://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/ . Notification for the written examination will release soon.
A patwari is responsible for:
- They maintain records for land ownership.
- They update land ownership records.
- They keep crop records grown at every field.
- They prepare statistical reports for land ownership, crop records etc.
Skills required for patwari posts:
- Candidates should be well versed with the documentation work.
- Should know all the procedures related to land ownership and crop records.
- Should be aware of the government rules.
- Should be skilled in compiling complex data.
- Should maintain comprehensive records.
- Communication should be effective.
- Should be able to give guidance to the team.
- Should evaluate the work properly.
The Rajasthan Board of Revenue will conduct this exam. Important details about this exam are represented in the following table.
|Minimum Eligibility||Graduation or equivalent from a recognized board or university.|
|Age limit||Should be minimum of 18 years and maximum of 35 years.|
Education Qualification requirement:
|Graduation or any equivalents recognized from the state government.||· Working knowledge in Hindi Devanagari script and Culture of Rajasthan.
· O Level or Higher Certificate from DOEACC or
· Certificate of COPA/DPCS from a recognized institution or
· Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Application or
· Diploma in Computer Science/Engineer from a recognized polytechnic institute or
· Certificate of RS-CIT
|OBC / SBC||Rs. 450|
|SC / ST||Rs. 350|
Board of Revenue, Rajasthan will conduct a written examination. The examination will be in two parts prelims and mains. The selection of the candidates will be purely based on the written exam.
Payscale for this vacancy is under Band 1. Payscale is Rs.5,200-20,200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2400 per month. For more details on jobs and career, stay tuned to www.pagalguy.com .