Rajasthan BSTC Pre-D.El.Ed Counselling 2019: – Dates, process, documents required, tips
As per the latest announcement, the official schedule for the second round counselling for admission in Pre-Diploma Elementary Education (Pre-D.ElEd) courses has been announced by the Rajasthan Education Department. Previously, the Pre-D.ElEd was known as Basic School Teaching Course (BSTC). The schedule has been released on the official website, i.e. bstc2019.org.
So, the candidates must log-on to the official website and check their result and corresponding schedule in order to proceed ahead with their admission process. Candidates are required to reach the allotted college on or before 26th September 2019 along with all original documents. Though, candidates must note that even though they can get their documents verified till 5.00 PM on 26th September 2019, the last date to pay the fees is one day earlier, i.e. 25th September 2019.
BSTC Pre-D.El.Ed : Important Information
The Basic School Teaching Course 2019 examination was conducted by the Rajasthan Education Department for selecting candidates for admission into the Diploma in Elementary Education program. Students who would be selected after the examination and selection process will be offered admissions across 1,550 seats in government colleges and 19,370 seats in private colleges.
Applications for admission into Basic School Teaching Course under BSTC 2019 were invited from students starting from 18th March 2019 onwards with the last date to apply for the exam online being 10th April 2019.
Students were required to pay their examination fee latest by 8th April 2019. Application fee for a single subject was Rs. 400 while for both the subjects was Rs. 450. Candidates were given the option to pay their examination fee online as well as offline. Around 7 lakh students appeared for the BSTC Exam 2019 on Sunday, 26th May 2019.
In order to pass the exam, while general category candidates needed to have a score of 50%, reserved category applicants need to score 45% marks. The results for the BSTC 2019 exam were announced on 3rd July 2019 wherein candidates were selected for the counselling process.
Documents required for Pre-D.El.Ed Verification Process
Candidates who have been shortlisted for the second round of counselling for Pre-D.El.Ed seats, need to take the following documents with them in order to complete the verification process:: –
- Valid Government Issued Photo ID (Aadhar or Passport or Voter ID or Driving License or any other document approved by the Rajasthan Government)
- Valid Address Proof (Aadhar or Passport or Voter ID or Driving License or any other document approved by the Rajasthan Government.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or Matriculation Certificate)
- Result and Marksheet for Basic School Teaching Course Exam 2019.
- Other Educational Documents (Matriculation, High School, University results and certificates)
- Counselling Letter downloaded from the official website.
- Passport Size Photographs
- Reservation Certificate (if applicable)