The registration date for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test December 2019 has been extended to 25th September 2019 by the Central Board of Secondary Education. The last date for fee payment also extended till 3 pm 30th September 2019. Candidates can check the notification on the CTET official website, www.ctet.nic.in .
The exam will be on 8th December 2019 in 20 languages in 110 cities across the country. The registration notification can be read form here, CBSE CTET registration.
CBSE CTET Exam Important Dates:
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|The Last date of registration||25th September 2019|
|The Last date of application fee payment||30th September 2019|
|Release of the admit card||Third week of November 2019|
|Date of Exam||8th December 2019|
Steps to apply for CBSE CTET December 2019:
- Go to the official page of CBSE CTET, as mentioned above.
- Click on the ‘CTET December 2019 application form’ link.
- Fill the details and create a log in.
- Fill the application form and upload all the scanned documents needed.
- Make the application fee payment.
- Submit the form.
- Make a print copy of the application form.
The direct link to see the extension notification is https://ctet.nic.in/CMS/Handler/. The application fee for the candidates from the general category is Rs. 700 and for reserved category candidates is Rs. 350. For both the papers, it is Rs. 1200 and Rs. 600 respectively. Check the official website for more information.