According to the schedule provided by the authorities, the Rajasthan Basic School Teaching Certificate (Rajasthan BSTC) Allotment results 2019 is expected to be declared today on the 1st August 2019. Aspirants who applied for the Allotment process can check-out the results on the official website of Rajasthan BSTC at http://www.bstc2019.org/. Further information regarding the allotment and further schedule details are also available on the website.
The date for the counselling registration had been extended till 30th July 2019. Over 7 lakh aspirants appeared for the Rajasthan Pre- D. El. Ed examination that was held on 3rd July 2019. BSTC examination is held to help the candidates to get admission into Pre- D.El.Ed program in the Teachers Training Institutes across Rajasthan.
The University of Bikaner is responsible for the administration of the BSTC examinations this year. Aspirants who are short-listed will be summoned to their allotted institute from August 2nd, 2019 till 5th August 2019. The candidates can accept, reject or apply for further movement from 6th August.
|Registration for counselling extended till||30th July 2019|
|Results expected to be announced on||1st August 2019|
|Reporting of short-listed candidates after First Allotment results||2nd-5th August 2019|
|Upward movement||6th August 2019|
Given below are the simple steps to check the Rajasthan BSTC first allotment Results 2019:
- Candidates will be required to visit the official website http://www.bstc2019.org/BsTcFOrm2019/getResultRoLL.php
- You will have to click on the result allotment link present on the homepage, it will direct you to the relevant page.
- Carefully enter your hall ticket number or Roll number and other details required.
- Verify and then Submit.
- The Rajasthan BSTC result will appear on your screen.
- You may take a print-out of the result for future reference.
The BSTC examinations are a gateway for candidates to get admission into a proper Pre- D.El.Ed program in the Teachers Training Institute across Rajasthan which gives aspirants a chance to pursue their ambitions of becoming a reputed teacher.