The Delhi University (DU) has released the DU sixth cut-off list on 31st July 2019. The admissions based on the sixth cut-off would be open from 1st August to 3rd August 2019. The cut-off list is available on on the official website of DU at http://du.ac.in. Till now, only the Aditi Mahavidyalaya and the PGDAV Evening college have released their respective cut-offs. Each college under the DU will release their cut-off, and the university will release the complete list by the evening, today.
As per the schedule, the document verification, approval of the admission, will be done for the eligible students from 1st August to 3rd August 2019. Following the approval of admission, the fee payment for online admission will be made on the Delhi University admission portal, until 3 pm of the next day of the given admission list deadline.
Steps to check the cut-off list
- Visit the official website of DU
- Click on your subject for the cut-off under the ‘Sixth Cut-off 2019 (Special Drive)’
- The DU cut-off list 2019 will be displayed on the screen
- If the student turns out to be eligible, then you can fill up the admission forms and proceed
|Document verification and admission process based on the DU sixth cut-off list||1st August to 3rd August 2019|
Delhi University sixth cut-off list 2019: Steps for admission
- The students need to check for the subjects that they have applied for by logging into their accounts on the official website of DU
- After college is shortlisted, the student will have to select the college and pay the fees online. Once the online payment is made, a receipt would be generated by the system. The students are advised to and take a printout of it for future reference. The students need not to worry about the fee refund. In case of any changes, the extra amount shall be refunded to the candidate.
- The students are required to visit the college for which they have paid the fees. The document verification process is going to be completed at the said college. The list of documents that are required for the admission will be available at the login window.
- Along with submitting the documents for document verification, the students also need to submit the fee receipt at the college. Once the document verification process is completed, the students will be given a token and admission number. The students are after that instructed to submit the documents and get the admission number from the college.
The DU fifth cut-off list was released on 22nd July 2019, and the admission based on the fifth cut-off list was concluded on 24th July 2019. The students who have made it through the sixth cut-off list will have to proceed with the document verification process and pay the admission fees to reserve their seat.