Directorate of Primary Education Rajasthan has released the notification for Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018 on July 31, 2018. You can find the notification at the official website, education.rajasthan.gov.in.
Candidates can fill the application form from August 03 to 23, 2018. Last date to fill the fee online is August 25, 2018. Application fee varies as per category as mentioned below in the post.
The total vacancies are 28,000. The base of the selection marks in highest qualification and REET / RTET marks.
|Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018||Important Dates|
|Commencement of Online Application||05 Aug 2018|
|Last date to Fill Online application||25 Aug 2018|
|Last date of submitting application fee||25 Aug 2018|
|Declaration of Merit List||To be announced|
|Commencement of Counselling||To be announced|
Vacancy Details of Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018
Total vacancies announced are 28000. The vacancies are split between tribe scheduled place and non-tribe scheduled place. They are also distributed subject-wise. The vacancy-wise distribution is as follows:
|Subject Wise vacancy Distribution||Tribe Schedule Place (TSP)||Non-Tribe Schedule Place (Non-TSP)||Total|
|General Education(Science & Maths)||1361||5728||7089|
|Special Education(Science & Maths)||18||172||190|
|General Education(Social Study)||331||2800||3131|
|Special Education(Social Study)||18||100||118|
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018
I. Nationality: Indian
II. Age Limit: The candidates of 18 to 40 years on January 01, 2019, is eligible for the post of 3rd Garde Teacher. However, age relaxation policy is also applicable here.
- 5yr for SC/ST/OBC Male and Female candidate of General category of Rajasthan.
- 10yr for SC/ST/OBC Female candidates of Rajasthan.
- 10yr for Person with a disability
Note: Only the natives of Rajasthan who fall under the reserved category can claim any relaxation provided by the Rajasthan Government for this post.
III. Educational Qualification: The candidates who are willing to fill the application form of 3rd Grade Teacher 2018 should possess these following educational qualification:
i) For Primary and Upper Primary Level the candidates should have clear the REET/RTET with minimum 60% marks. The reserved category candidates of Rajasthan should possess 36% marks.
ii) For Class 6 – 8 (Second Level)
- Graduation and 2-years diploma course in Elementry Education. OR
- 1 year B.Ed with Graduation with 50% marks. OR
- Graduation with 45% marks and 1 year B.Ed in accordance from NCTE. OR
- 12th with minimum 50% marks and 4 year Bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education. OR
- 12th with minimum 50% aggregate and 4 years Bachelor’s degree in Arts/ Science / Arts Education/ Science Education. OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in 50% marks and 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) (Special Education).
Application Form of Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018
The application form for Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018 have been released online. The candidates have to register themselves first and then complete the detailed application form. Finally, for submitting the form, candidates must make online payment of fee.
|General candidates of Rajasthan and OBC (Creamy Layer)/MBC
candidates from the outside of Rajasthan
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) / MBC candidates of Rajasthan||Rs. 70/-|
|SC / ST candidates of Rajasthan||Rs. 60/-|
The mode of submitting application fee is online.
Instruction for Filling Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018 Application Form
- While filling the application form the candidates have to choose the district preference.
- If any aspirant wants to fill the form for more than one post, then he/she have to fill the separate form for each post.
- An erroneous application form will be rejected by the DPE.
- The aspirants who want to claim reservation they have to submit proper documents with the application form, they have to fill that particular field in the form.
The candidates are filling the form for which post, they should have passed in that particular subject in Graduation either as an optional subject or mandatory, and they should pass REET/RTET in that subject as well.
Note: Editing in the application form is not allowed once submitted finally.
Selection Process of Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018
As there is an absence of selection exam in the recruitment process, hence the candidates would be selected on the basis of their REET and RTET marks.
Compilation of Merit List for Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018
There are some factors which affect the merit list and the candidate’s position in the merit list. Let’s see what are those
- For Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018, the 70% marks will be taken from the total obtained marks in REET 2015, 2017 and RTET 2011, 2012 (highest marks in whichever will be considered)
- + 30% marks form the total marks obtained in Graduation.
Documents Required at The Time of Counselling
While attending the counseling, the candidates have to produce some sort of documents. The list of documents is here.
- A copy of the actual application form
- Declaration Letter
- 10th pass certificate
- 12th pass certificate
- Graduation pass certificate
- BSTC or B.Ed or any equivalent pass certificate
- A copy of Domicile in case native of Rajasthan
- Caste certificate in the case falling under the reserved category
- Certificate of disability in case of PWD
- REET / RTET Certificate
Probation Period for Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018
After final selection, the candidates have to serve the initial probation period of two years. At the initial level, the candidates have to work as the trainee. After the satisfactory performance and successful completion of training. The candidates will get the final confirmation as Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher 2018.
Pay Scale under Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018
After final selection, the selected candidates have to serve the probation period of two years. During the probation, the government of Rajasthan will entitle them with a fixed stipend. Their stipend would be Rs. 23700/-. Apart from this basic pay, the candidates will not get any allowance.
After successful completion of probation, the pay scale of the candidates will be as per the pay matrix level 10 and other allowances will be applied.
For more information download advertisement from here
Official website: www.education.rajasthan.gov.in