IIFT Online Registration – MBA(IB) 2019-2021
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade has opened registration for the IIFT MBA (IB) 2019-2021 [Master of Business Administration (MBA – International Business) Degree Program] at New Delhi, Kolkata & Kakinada (Andhra Pradesh) Campuses for the academic year 2019-2021.
MBA (International Business) is a six-trimester general management programme with a focus on International Business for developing a competent cadre of business executives to meet the country’s growing requirements for trained personnel in the field of International Business Management. Developments in the international market on the one hand and the consequential impact of the same on India’s domestic market on the other, call for an increasingly professional approach and sensitivity to international business environment.
IIFT 2019 Important Dates
- Availability of Application forms (online): Open Now
- Last Date to Apply Online: 14th September 2018
- Last date for Request for Test Centre Change (Centre Change Fee: 1,000/-): 5th November 2018
- Date of IIFT 2018 Written Examination: 2nd December 2018
- Declaration of Result: 1st week of Jan 2019
- WSA, GD, PI will be Conducted in: 4th week of Jan 2019/ Feb 2019
- Last date to submit GMAT Score for Foreign Nationals and NRIs: 15th February 2019.
Application to IIFT MBA (IB) 2019-21
The application fee is Rs. 1,650/- (Rs. 825/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates) which includes application screening and Entrance Test Fee and the candidates are not required to pay any other fee.
Eligibility for IIFT MBA (IB)
- Recognised Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline with 50% marks in Graduation (45% for SC/ST/PWD candidates).
- Candidates appearing in final year of Graduation can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by 7th October 2019.
- No age limit.
Mode of Admission
The process indicated below will be applicable equally for admission to Delhi, Kolkata and Kakinada Campuses.
Process: Written Test —-> Group Discussion + Writing Skills Assessment + Interview.
I] Written Test on Sunday, 2nd December 2018 between 10.00 a.m. and 12.00 noon at Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur and Visakhapatnam.
- The admission test is a multiple choice objective type written test (in English) of 120 mins.
- Duration of the test is two hours and will cover
i) English Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension
ii) General Knowledge and Current Affairs
iii) Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation and Quantitative Analysis.
II] Shortlisted candidates will be called for Writing Skills Assessment, Group Discussion and Interview to be held in January/February 2019 at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow and Mumbai.
The Admit Cards can be downloaded from IIFT’s website from 16th November 2018.
With a print out of the Admit Card, the candidate should reach the venue of the Exam Centre on 2nd December 2018 latest by 9.00 a.m. with one of the following documents:
(a) Passport, (b) Election I Card, (c) Aadhar Card, (d) PAN Card, or (e) Driving License for appearing in the Exam
For more details about the programme such as courses covered, fee structure, placement details etc. read the MBA (INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS) PROSPECTUS 2019-21 here.