The Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh has declared the result of the MD/MS (Doctor of Medicine / Master of Surgery) entrance examination for the academic session beginning from January 2017. The results were made available on the website on November 21. The candidates will need to visit the website and click on the active link of MD/MS examination result.
The PGIMER authorities have also postponed the date of counselling by putting a notification on the website. The first counselling date has been shifted to December 16, from the earlier scheduled date of December 9. This will further shift the later counselling rounds; the dates of which will be made public by the authorities in due course of time.
Steps to download your result
- Candidates will need to visit the official website.
- On the ‘Information for Candidates’ section on the homepage of the website, there is an active link of ‘Result and Counselling schedule for MD/MS courses’.
- On clicking the active link, the candidates will be directed to a page where they have to provide their roll number and date of birth.
- Clicking the submit button will provide the result for the candidates.
- Candidates need to save their result for future reference.
Leave a comment if you face any problem related to downloading the result of PGIMER 2017 examination.
Follow our PGIMER 2017 discussion board for regular updates.