The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) under the Ministry of Power Government of India has welcomed applications for recruitment to the posts of Field Engineer (Electrical) and Field Engineer (Civil). Enthusiastic candidates who are looking for jobs for Electrical and Civil Engineer posts can apply through the online process from PGCIL’s official website on or before 31 October 2019.
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|The application process ends on||31st October 2019|
- Field Engineer (Electrical): 22 Posts
- Field Engineer (Civil): 06 Posts
The candidate should hold Highest 29 years for Field Engineer (Electrical) and Field Engineer (Civil) Age relaxation as per govt. of India norms.
The official website of PGCIL to apply for the recruitment is https://www.powergridindia.com/ .
Field Engineer (Electrical/Civil):
- Field Engineer (Electrical):
- The candidate should be B.E./B.Tech. /B.Sc. (Engineer) in Electrical discipline or equivalent from any designated University with minimum 55% marks for General/OBC(NCL)/EWS/ST and pass marks for SC candidates.
- The candidates should have post qualification experience in Design/engineering/ construction/ testing & commissioning/Electrical works, etc. in rural electrification/distribution management system/ sub-transmission/transmission lines (TLs)/sub-stations and etc.
- The Candidates should know PSU/Listed companies, particularly in the power sector, shall be favored.
- Field Engineer (Civil):
The candidate B.E. /B.Tech./B.Sc. in Civil Engineering or equal from any recognized university / Institute with minimum 55% marks for General/OBC(NCL)/EWS/ST and pass marks for SC candidates.
- Interested and Eligible candidates shall apply through the online registration process and upload all scanned educational and experience certificates and other documents in PDF format mentioned in the official notification.
- Then after fortunately completion of registration process candidates shall provide an email with details of their Login-ID, Password and other relevant information.
- The candidates can apply before the last date for submission of online application is 31 October 2019 being the last date.
- For more details, candidate is recommended to read the official notification and for more updates stay connected to our page.
Take a glance at PGCIL Recruitment 2019. You can also join our group through this link, PGCIL Diploma Trainee | Recruitment, Admit Card, Result.