Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) India’s premier Navaratnam Defence Electronics Company has welcomed applications for the Engineer posts. The eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the online mode on or before 02 November 2019.
|Nam of the Event||Dates|
|The application process ends on||2nd November 2019|
|Date of the Exam||To be announced soon|
- Electronics Engineer: 13 Posts
- Mechanical Engineer: 06 Posts
The candidate should be First class in BE/B Tech in Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication and Mechanical for General & OBC candidates and pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates from a recognized university. And also, should hold Minimum 6 months of industrial experience.
How to Apply:
- The qualified candidates can apply for the posts by the online mode on or before 02 November 2019 as mentioned above.
- The Candidates who satisfy the above qualification may apply online through Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) on the official website www.bel-India.in .
- Under the option of Recruitment under Careers. And before applying the candidates should possess the following-
- Firstly, a valid e-mail id and mobile number until the end of the conclusion of the selection process.
- Also, a Scanned copy of the BE or B Tech certificate (PDF or JPEG file)
- And a Scanned copy of the experience certificate (PDF or JPEG file)
- The candidates relating to SC/ST/PWD are required to upload a scanned copy of the caste or Disability certificate in the designated formats only, which are available on the BEL website.
Following are the documents, the candidates are expected to produce and they should be original along with one set of self-attested copies:
- The SSLC / Matriculation certificate
- All semesters mark sheets
- As mentioned above the BE / B Tech certificate
- Caste certificate in the case of SC / ST / OBC / PWD (if applicable) stringently in the designated formats which are available on our website.
- Identity Proof, i.e. Aadhaar card or Voter’s ID card or PAN card or Passport
- Two Passport size recent photographs.
- Experience Certificate.
You can also read, Bharat Electronics Limited Apprenticeship 2019.