IMT Hyderabad recently hosted a panel discussion with five distinguished gentlemen a collective work experience of over 100 years from a variety of industries during the panel discussion on “Trends in business analytics” conducted on the 27th of July 2018 in the 500-seater auditorium of the institute. Jam-packed with enthusiastic students, the event was a grand success which not only enabled its participants to look at the domain of business analytics in a different way but also enlightened them about the plethora of analytical opportunities available to be put to use in this vast global economy.
The panelist for the day were:
- N M Sharma is the founder and CEO of PHYGITAL Insights Pt. Ltd. With a corporate experience of over 30 years, he has scaled all the possible heights of business analytics in various sectors. He is also an experienced trainer of big data analysis.
- Sharat Konatham is the Co-founder of HEDNext and has worked for over 15 different companies during his 14-year working period and has developed a special code using IBM proprietary software that can calculate the probability of “flight risk” from employees in a high attrition level workplace.
- Ramesh Kumar Koona is the founder and CEO of Cygnesia Animations Pt. Ltd. He has run a 150 Million USD business and also has his own company situated in Hyderabad. He has a net work experience of over 26 years.
- Sridhar Seshadri is the founder and CEO of Spotflock and has a collective corporate experience of 10 years. He also has an entrepreneurship experience of 3 years where he has designed an AI-based B2B and B2C product from scratch which has a viable application in the social networking and gaming domains.
- Ravi Munukutla is an independent data analytics consultant with over 25 years’ worth of expertise in the data analytics vertical. He is a professional in handling very high-volume data analytics in several domains.