Osmania University has announced the results for the UG CBCS 2019 courses that include B.Sc, B.Com, BA and BBA programmes. All students who have appeared for the undergraduate CBCS courses can check their results on the official website of the University that is https://www.osmania.ac.in. Precisely, the University has announced the results for the 2nd, 4th and 6th semesters for the courses.
Here is how to check the results on the University’s website:
- Go to the official website of Osmania University at https://www.osmania.ac.in.
- On the homepage, find the UG CBCS results tab and then click on the link at https://www.osmania.ac.in/examination-results.php.
- A new page will open where students will be required to provide their details.
- Enter the 12 digit hall ticket number.
- Press submit and the result will appear on the screen.
- The candidates can download their results and get a printout of the same for future use.
Additionally, the OU Results 2019 is also available via manabadi.com and schools9.com, where candidates can check the results. For this, the candidates will be required to click on these alternative links. The candidates will be required to fill their hall ticket number and name of the course to check their results.
Osmania University had conducted the exams for the UG level in the month of May/June 2019.
The result will show the marks and qualifying status of the candidates in individual subjects.
Prior to this, the university has also announced the result of the BCA non-CBCS, BE non-CBCS and BCA CBCS on August 10, 2019. The results are already there on the website. It contains the name and roll number, name of the programme chosen, semester details, list of subjects, total marks secured and marks secured in each subject.