The post for Civil Judge has now been notified by the OPSC officials. OPSC, also known as Odisha Public Service Commission is a state agency authorized to conduct the civil services examination for the entry-level appointments to various civil services of Odisha.
It also aims at the welfare of the state as a whole. The employment rate has increased in the public sector due to OPSC exam which is conducted every year. This exam aims to fill in a vacancy of 51 posts of Civil Judge.
Those interested candidates who are eligible to apply can do so before the 18th of December 2019. Here are the important dates:
- Application start date: 19th of November 2019
- Application end date: 18th of December 2019
The eligibility criteria for the posts is as follows:
- The candidate should be a law graduate from an institution or a university, recognized by the Government of India.
- The candidate must either be a superintendent, or a managerial office in the High Court or a subordinate court or a translator or Assistant Law officer in the Department of Law for the Government of India.
- The candidate shall also be eligible for appearing at the competitive exams for recruitment to the posts of Civil Judges in Odisha Judicial Service if he or she is a graduate in Law of University recognized by the State Government.
- The candidate should have approved services in the High Court or any subordinate court with more than 7 years of service.
- The candidate should not be more than 39 years of age as on 15th of August 2019
- Approved Services for this purpose means qualifying service as defined in the Odisha Civil Service (Pension) Rules, 1992.
- While submitting the certificates or documents along with the printout or the hardcopy of the documents, a candidate of the above category must furnish necessary evidence to the effect that his or her case comes with a recommendation from a respected authority, that he or she satisfies the above conditions of eligibility.
The selection process for the recruitment shall be made on the basis of the preliminary test, the main written exam and the interview which will be conducted.
Steps to apply:
- Step 1: Go to the official website of OPSC: opsc.gov.in
- Step 2: you will see the homepage, now check for the notification displaying ‘Vacancy for Civil Judge post.’
- Step 3: Click on the link and go to the new page which has been redirected.
- Step 4: Click register and enter the necessary details that are asked
- Step 5: Login to the account after registration and fill in the form.
- Step 6: Pay the application fee
- Step 7: Enter all the details and download the form
- Step 8: Recheck and submit before the last date.