DGCIL or the Dredging Corporation of India Limited is a dredging company in India which has been involved in dredging activities for several years. It provides its services to major ports in India along with several other water bodies, which makes it a premier institution. In order to function effectively, DGCIL also employs a large number of people.
In order to inform candidates about any vacancy, DGCIL releases a notification with the necessary recruitment details. A recent notification by the Dredging Corporation of India Limited announced the recruitment opportunity for the post of Deputy Project Manager. Candidates who are interested in the position can make their application for the same.
There are a total of 14 vacancies available for the post of Deputy Project Manager. However, the vacancies are available according to different categories. The category-wise vacancy details are as follows –
- Unreserved Category – 7 vacancies
- Other Backward Classes – 3 vacancies
- Scheduled Castes – 2 vacancies
- Scheduled Tribes – 1 vacancy
- Economically Weaker Section – 1 vacancy
Before making the application, candidates should make sure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria. Candidates who do not meet the eligibility requirements will not be considered for recruitment, and their application will be rejected.
Candidates can make note of a few general instructions that they should keep in mind while applying for the post –
- The application process started on 6th November 2019 at 11:00 AM.
- The last date for application is 26th November 2019. The application portal will close at 5:00 PM, and no more applications will be accepted thereafter.
- Candidates should keep the scanned copies of all their documents prepared before starting the application process.
- The transaction ID received after the payment of the application fee should be kept securely for future references. Candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 1000/- per application.
- After the online form submission, the candidate will have to register online. They will also have to take a printout of the registration form and note the acknowledgement number. Only those who have successfully registered online will be eligible for the interview.
The following original documents and their self-attested copies should be carried by the candidates on the day of the interview so that their documents can be verified and recorded on the same day itself –
- Online payment receipt
- Printout of the registration form
- All documents in support of educational qualification and relevant experience certificates.
- Caste/Community certificate by relevant categories.
- A coloured recent passport-size photo. The photo should be the same as the ones provided earlier during application and registration.
Selected candidates will be given a remuneration of Rs 67,500. Increased salary for deserving candidates will be the discretion of the Corporation. They will be initially recruited for a period of one year which will be extended on a yearly basis by the DGCIL.