The Odisha Public Service Commission has welcomed applications from candidates to apply for Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) posts. Enthusiastic candidates can apply for the position through the official site of OPSC at opsc.gov.in. The closing date to apply for the position is till December 5, 2019. This recruitment drive shall have to fill up 3278 posts in the organization.
The drive is for the post of Medical Officers (Assistant Surgeon) in Group A (Junior Branch) will be in Odisha Medical & Health Services Cadre under Health & Family Welfare Department. The candidates can check qualification criteria, selection process, application fees, and other details here.
|The Starting date of application||November 16, 2019|
|The Closing date of the application||December 5, 2019|
|The Date of the written test||December 22, 2019|
The candidates must carry an M.B.B.S or comparable degree from a medical college recognized by the Medical Council of India.
The candidates must have achieved the age of 21 years and must not be above 32 years as on January 1, 2020.
- SEBC-5 Years
- SC-5 Years
- ST-5 Years
- Women -5 Years
- Ex-servicemen-5 Years
- Physically Handicapped category-5 Years
Vacancy as per the Reservation Category:
- Unreserved (UR)-1358 Post
- Socially and Economically Backward Class (SEBC)-136 Post
- Scheduled Caste (SC)-709 Post
- Scheduled Tribe (ST)-1075 Post
- Visit the official website of the official website i.e. opsc.gov.in .
- Then select on the link for filling the application form.
- Then insert the personal details, academic details, and other relevant information.
- Also upload scanned images of photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression as per stated in notification.
- Agree on the submit button and a unique registration ID will be created.
Candidates will have to pay Rs 500/- as application fee, which is non-refundable and non-adjustable.
The selection of candidates will be made based on the written test. The written examination shall be one paper of 200 marks, which shall be of multiple choice.
Also read, OPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019.