The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has started the application process for recruitment for the post of Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical) under the Department of Energy in Group A of Odisha Engineering Service today, October 9th. Candidates can examine the application process at the official website.
The recruitment will be carried for 39 vacancies. The official website is www.opsc.gov.in .
The link to apply for the recruitment will be initiated soon.
The link of the official notification is as follows-
The candidate must be within the ages of 21 and 32 years with the relaxation in the upper age limit for candidates from the reserved category.
The candidates must have a qualification of Degree in Electrical Engineering. Candidate must have Knowledge of Odia language is mandatory.
- Candidates eligible for the selection process will have to go through an objective type exam, and candidates who pass the exam will have to go through the viva-voce test.
- The exam will have a 90% weight during the final selection process
- The application process will go on until November 8th, 2019, at the official website.
A candidate is expected to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee Of Rs.500/-(Rupees five hundred) only. Also, the fee paid shall not be refunded under any conditions, nor can the fee be adjusted or conducted in reserve for any other examination or recruitment. Candidates relating to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribe of Odisha and People with Disability, whose permanent disability is 40% and more are exempted from payment of this fee.
- Also, candidates shall note that misrepresentation or suppression of information by the candidate in the online application will result in cancellation
- If online applications submitted to OPSC, if determined to be incomplete in any respect, are liable for rejection without entertaining with the applicants on that sore.
- The decision of the Commission regarding eligibility or contrarily of a candidate shall be final. Candidates are required to take to need to take relevant care
- Also note that if one candidate decorates more than one application, the Commission will consider the information/ data of the latest application having a higher ID Number.