The Odisha Municipal Administrative Service admit card 2019 has been released by the Odisha Public Service Commission. Candidates applied for the OPSC 2019 exam can check and download their admit card from the official website of OPSC.
The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) will held the Municipal Administrative Service Exam on 3rd November 2019. Candidates must download the admit card in order to avoid the last-minute hassle.
The admit card will all contain all the necessary details regarding the exam and exam centre. Candidates must check all the details thoroughly after downloading the admit card. In case of any discrepancy, it must be notified to the commission beforehand.
The official website of OPSC to get more information about the recruitment process is www.opsconline.gov.in .
Steps to download OPSC Odisha Municipal Administrative Service Admit Card 2019:
- Visit the official website of OPSC as notified above.
- Click on the “OPSC Odisha Municipal Administrative Service Admit Card 2019 Download” link on the homepage.
- Candidates are required to enter their credentials like Registration Number, Date of Birth and then click on submit button.
- Odisha Municipal Administrative Service Admit Card (OPSC) 2019 will get displayed on the web screen.
- Candidates must need to download and take a print of the admit card for future reference.
The direct link to download the OPSC 2019 admit card is OPSC Odisha Municipal Administrative Service Admit Card 2019 .
Candidates facing any type of discrepancies in their admit card must send an email mentioning their Registration ID, Roll No., Name, Date of Birth and Contact Number to email@example.com. This exam is being held to recruit 28 vacancies for the post of Assistant Director Municipal Administration, Chief Executive Officer, Enforcement Officer and Executive Officer.
You can also read, OPSC Engineer 2019 Recruitment.