Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has recently announced 2370 vacancies across various positions, for which the last date of application was 25th August 2019. These vacancies were for posts like Assistant Commissioner, Legal Assistant, Post Graduate Teachers (PGT), Female Staff Nurse, Catering Assistant, Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT), Lower Division Clerk, and other miscellaneous teachers. Now, the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has announced that it will soon be releasing the NVS Admit Card 2019 for these advertised vacancies. Candidates who have successfully applied for the vacancies will be able to download their e-admit card from the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, i.e. www.navodaya.gov.in.
Once the admit cards are released, the written or computer-based examination will be conducted between 16th to 20th September 2019. All the candidates will be intimated regarding the call letter through an email, which will be sent to the registered email id provided by them while filling up the application form.
How to download the NVS Admit Card 2019
Candidates must follow the below-mentioned steps to download their NVS 2019 Admit Card: –
- Browse to the official website of the NVS, i.e. https://navodaya.gov.in
- Locate the “Admit Card” link on the home page.
- Here you must click on the link “Download E-Admit Card for NVS 2019.”
- You will then be prompted to enter your username and password for login.
- Now, you must click on the link “Click to generate e-admit card.”
- You will be able to see your admit card on the screen.
- Download and save the admit card carefully as you will not be allowed to take the examination without the admit card.
- Date of exam, time and venue will be mentioned on the admit card along with other relevant details of the applicant.
- You need to carry the admit card with you on the day of the examination along with valid ID proof such as Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, Passport etc.
- On the day of the examination, candidates must make sure to reach the venue before the scheduled time and must carry all documents with them.
About the NVS 2019 Exam
Here is some important information regarding the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti 2019 exam that candidates must remember: –
- Examination for the posts of PGT, TGT, Assistant Commissioner, Legal Assistant and Miscellaneous Teachers will be of 180 marks. The duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- Examination for the posts of Female Staff Nurse, Catering Assistant, and Lower Divisional Clerk will be of 120 marks. The duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Question papers will be in Hindi and English. For TGTs and Miscellaneous Teachers, the paper for the regional language will be in that particular language only.
Only those candidates who clear the NVS 2019 exam will be eligible for the interview round, dates for which will be announced later.