Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL), which is a Category-I Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Undertakings (PSU) is inviting applications for the recruitment of six officers and Management Trainee posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies via the official NRL website at https://www.nrl.co.in/. Further details regarding the vacancies and application process are available on the website.
The online application process for NRL recruitment 2019 began on 17th July and the last date to apply is 18th August.
|Posts||Number of vacancies|
|Management Trainee (Estate/HR)||03|
Eligibility criteria for NRL Recruitment 2019:
- Officers (Finance): Candidate must be a Chartered accountant and should be an associate member of the ICAI. The candidates who are or below 32 years of age can apply.
- Management Trainee (HR/ Estate): Candidates must have an MBA OR PGDM degree in Finance/Human Resources. Applicants who have experience in Shopping Mall, Hotel or in Real Estate will have an advantage over the other applicants. The upper age limit is 30 years of age.
Mentioned below are the steps to apply for the NRL Recruitment 2019:
- Interested candidates are required to visit the NRL official website.
- Click on ‘careers’ on the homepage.
- It will direct you to a relevant page where you will be required to either register if you haven’t or log-in in order to apply.
- Log-in and continue with the application process.
The selection process of the NRL Recruitment will consist of Online tests, personal interview and /or group discussion of the short-listed candidates.
The selected officers and management trainee will be under training for a probationary period of 12 months and will be given a consolidated stipend. On completion of the training, the candidates will be considered for placement with a probationary period of two years.