The North-East Frontier Railway has brought out extravagant recruitment on the posts of Account Apprentice. There is a total of 2590 posts vacant bringing up the opportunity. These posts will be filled based on one-year training. The vacancy shall fill for various trades, departments, and workshops.
The candidates obtained the tenth pass and ITI certificate can send the application form for these posts. The end date for accepting applications by post is 31 October 2019.
The candidate should hold the 10th or equivalent examination. With this, ITI certificate should be obtained in the relevant trade with a minimum of 50% percent marks.
- The age limitation as of September 18, 2019, shall be considered, and the minimum age should be 15 and a maximum of 24 years.
- Also, the maximum age relaxation of five years for SC / ST candidates, three years for OBC category candidates and ten years for differently-abled persons.
The pay scale shall be Rs 6960.
The selection of the eligible candidates will be selected based on the merit list made based on marks in educational qualification.
Steps to apply-
- Go and login to the website (https://nfr.indianrailways.gov.in)
- Then select the department option on the General Info section on the main page
- Click on Personnel and then Act Apprentice Notice. and that shall open another new webpage. Title NOTIFICATION No. NF / ACT APPRENTICES / 01/2019 (Shortfall of 2018
- Select the link, now the detailed advertisement related to the vacancies will initiate on your computer screen. Read it carefully and check your eligibility according to the posts.
- Take a printout of the format of the application form given in the advertisement on the mentioned size
- Fill it according to the guidelines given in the advertisement and paste your recent passport size photograph at the designated place.
- Also, do self-attestation of photocopies of all the documents sought to the prepared application form.
- Put it in an envelope make sure it is a self-written envelope of size 11X05 inches, 2 passport size photographs.
- Above the envelope, write the name of the applied post and the division and post it respectively.