The Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Gurugram has welcomed applications for 08 Posts of Senior Residents. The Interested candidates can directly come for an interview scheduled on 17 October 2019.
Candidates with specific educational qualification can apply for ESIC Gurugram Jobs Notification 2019. It is a wonderful opportunity for all those candidates who have a medical degree from any sanctioned University.
Also, Candidates should remark that selection will be done based on their performance in the interview. The interview will be carried on the 17th of October 2019 by the ESIC. Candidates also have to follow the reporting time for the interview which is 9.00 a.m. They will have to present all their original documents on the day of the interview.
The official website to apply for the post is https://www.esic.nic.in/ .
Vacancy Details –
- Senior Residents: 08 Posts
- Departments Pathology-02 Posts
- Obst & Gynae-02 Posts
- Anesthesia-02 Posts
- Medicine 02 Posts
- The age of the candidate should not be exceeding 37 Yrs as on the date of the Interview.
- The relaxation in SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Servicemen as per rules.
- Emoluments are as per recommendations of 7th CPC adopted by ESIC and Other allowances except for T.A.
Educational Qualification required-
- The basic educational qualification expected is a candidate must have MBBS with Post Graduate degree/diploma in concerned specialty from a recognized University.
- For other details refer to ESIC Gurugram Jobs Notification, candidates should visit on the official notification.
Things to note Before applying-
- The candidates should walk-in-interview with the application form in the prescribed format on 17th October 2019 on the mentioned place in the notification.
- Also, Candidates must bring two recent passport size photographs and attested photocopies with originals of testimonials.
- Additionally, candidates must note that they will have to come with the application form which must be in the designated Performa given in the notification. Reporting time for the interview is 9.00 a.m. on the date of the interview i.e.17th October 2019.