The notification has been released for the recruitment of group C and group D for the posts of scout and guide by the North Central Railway (NCR). Candidates interested in this post can apply through the official website, https://ncr.indianrailways.gov.in/ .
The deadline to send the application for this recruitment drive is 19th August 2019.
Vacancy Details for North Central Railway 2019 Recruitment:
- Two posts in Group C.
- Six posts in Group D(erstwhile).
Total Vacancies in 8 posts
Eligibility Criteria for North Central Railway recruitment 2019:
- Candidates applying for the positions must have passed intermediate or equivalent exam with at least 50 per cent marks.
- For technical jobs, candidates must pass class 10 or ITI from recognized institutions.
- The candidates should have a certificate from President’s scout/guide/ranger/rover or Himalayan Wood Badge (HWB) holder.
- The candidates should have experience as an active member of a scout organization for at least five years.
- Minimum age is 18 years to apply for this post.
- Upper age limit is 33 years.
- For the reserved category, the upper age limit is relaxed for 10 years.
Stay tuned to www.pagalguy.com for more updates and information.