IREL India Limited, (formerly known as Indian Rare Earths Limited), is a Category-I Mini Ratna Public Sector undertaking which functions under the administration of the Department of Atomic Energy. It has announced vacancies for General Manager and other posts for 2019. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the announced vacancies online via the official IREL India Limited website at http://www.irel.co.in/ . Further essential details regarding the vacancies and application process are available on the site.
The online registration and submission of the application process commenced today on August 2nd, 2019 and will close on August 23rd, 2019.
|Commencement of application process.||2 August 2019|
|Last date to apply||23 August 2019|
Given below are the steps to apply for the IREL recruitment 2019:
- Interested candidates will have to visit the official website
- Click on ‘careers’ and then select ‘Apply Online’ present on the page.
- Read important details and then click on ‘I Agree’
- You will have to register in order to log-in by filling up the requisite details.
- Carefully fill-up the application form and upload the relevant documents required.
- Verify the Preview of the application form before submission.
- You may take a print-out of the application form for future reference.
The IREL India Limited Mumbai Recruitment 2019 vacancy details:
|Posts||Number of vacancies|
|Senior Officer (Security)||01|
|Deputy General Manager||03|
|General Manager (Finance)||01|
Educational competence and eligibility criteria:
- General Manager: Candidate must be a Chartered Accountant (CA)/Certified Management Accountant (CMA) with post qualification executive experience of 20 years in the respective fields.
- Deputy General Manager: Candidate must be a graduate from any stream with an MBA in HRM, Personnel Management and other relevant specialization or must have a Post Graduate Diploma.
- Senior Officer (Security): Applicant must be a graduate from any stream and currently engaged in work. Candidates who retired from Indian Defence Services/Para-Military Services/CISF/CRPF/BSF etc. and were not posted below the rank of a Lieutenant or equivalent can also apply.
The candidates must have authentic documents of their qualification and experience certificates. Candidates who are able and below the age of 55 are eligible to apply for the managerial posts, and aspirants below the age of 45 are eligible to apply for the senior officer posts.