The National Institute of Technology, Delhi has announced a job notification to fill a total of 24 vacancies for several non-teaching posts. The institute is inviting applications from candidates that have qualified 12th, ITI, MBBS, M.Sc., B.Sc., and MCA depending on the position applied for.
Interested and eligible candidates should note that the applications should be submitted through online mode only. The Institute has already started accepting online applications and candidates have time until December 20, 2019, to submit the online applications. The link for online applications will be deactivated after the 05:00 pm on the above-mentioned date.
|1.||Last date for submission of application form||December 20, 2019, 5.00 PM|
|2.||Official website to submit the application form||www.nitdelhi.ac.in|
NIT Delhi Recruitment 2019: Eligibility Criteria
The candidates interested in applying for the vacancies should meet the criteria to be eligible for the recruitment. The post wise eligibility criteria for the National Institute of Technology (NIT), Delhi Recruitment 2019 is mentioned below. Candidates should note that the Institute will shortlist the applications once the online application process is completed. The shortlisted candidates will be called upon for a written examination, based on which the candidate’s eligibility will be assessed.
- Assistant Registrar: Candidate should have completed post-graduation in any stream with an aggregate of at least 55% from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Superintendent: candidate should have qualified first-class bachelor’s degree from a recognized University/ Institution or should have qualified post-graduation with an aggregate of at least 50% from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Executive Engineer: Candidate should have qualified B.E/ B.Tech in Civil/ Electrical Engineering with first class or its equivalent grade according to the CGPA I UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Technical Assistant: Candidate should have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA with a first-class grade in the concerned subject from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Medical Officer: Candidate should have completed MBBS.
- Office Attendant: Candidate should have completed 12/ Intermediate from a recognized Board/ Institute.
- Personal Assistant: Candidate should have qualified Graduation in any stream.
- Technical Assistant: Candidate should have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA in the concerned subject from a recognized University/ Institution.
NIT Delhi Recruitment 2019: How to apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the recruitment by visiting the official website of the NIT, Delhi. The candidates must submit the online applications before December 20, 2019. The stepwise instructions to apply online are mentioned below.
Step 1: Visit the official website of the National Institute of Technology, Delhi: www.nitdelhi.ac.in
Step 2: On the homepage, you’ll find a ’Recruitment’ tab, click on it
Step 3: A list of ongoing recruitments will be displayed on the screen, click on the link ‘Recruitment Advertisement for Non-Teaching Positions (02/19)’
Step 4: Read the official notification carefully for detailed information and click on the ‘Apply Online’ link
Step 5: Click on Registration and register by providing the required information
Step 6: Log in using the credentials once registered
Step 7: Once logged in, fill the application form and upload the copies of required images and documents
Step 8: Download the preview of the completed application form for future use