The NIPER or the National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Raebareli released a notification mentioning the availability of vacancies for various posts which include Systems Engineer and Finance and Accounts Officer among others. NIPER is one of the best universities in the country for pharmacy research with branches in other cities like Hyderabad.
The application process is set to begin from the 1st of October 2019, 11.00 AM onwards, and all interested candidates may apply till before the 11th of November 2019 which is the final deadline for the application process. (Receiving hard copy of application with all required enclosures at the NIPER, Raebareli campus).
However, the last date for the online application along with payment of application fees is 1st November 2019 till 6.00 PM. Candidates are advised to keep checking the official website of the Institute which is www.niperraebareli.edu.in, for all details and constant updates/notifications. For all those candidates who shall be sending hard copies of their application, here is what you have to do:
- With a hard copy of the form, attach self-attested copies of relevant certificates along with copies of other documents that have been asked for.
- Carefully seal and post these to this address- “I/c Registrar, National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) – Raebareli, New Transit Campus, Ahmedpur-Kamlapur (Near CRPF Base Camp and Bijnor Chowki), PO, Mati, Sarojini Nagar, Lucknow-226-022, Uttar Pradesh.”
- The application must reach the campus anytime on or before 11th November till 5.00 pm.
Following is a list of the vacant posts at NIPER- Raebareli for which applications are being invited along with their respective eligibility requirements-
- Registrar– 1 post- Must have a Post Graduate degree in any subject with at least 55% marks.
- Finance and Accounts Officer– 2 posts- Must have a Post Graduate degree in Commerce or Economics.
- Library and Information Officer– 1 post – Must have a degree in Library Science/ Library Information Science along with at least 5 years of experience in the management of a library and other related skills at a State/Central library or any similar autonomous institution.
- System Engineer– 1 post- Must have a Post Graduate degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Applications.
- Assistant Registrar– 1 post- Must have a Post Graduate degree in any discipline coupled with a minimum of 8 years of experience as a supervisor.
- Guest House and Hostel Supervisor– 1 post- Must have a Bachelor degree in any discipline.
- Secretary to Director– 1 post- Must have a Bachelors degree in any discipline but should be proficient in English and should have a typing speed of 40 words per minute.
- Scientist/ Technical Supervisor (Grade II) – 2 posts- Must have an M.Sc/M.Pharma/ M.V.Sc. degree.