One of the popular educational boards in India besides the CBSE and CICSE is the NIOS or the National Institute of Open Schooling.
This board is established by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development for forwarding education in all the sections of the society.
Not only does NIOS provide flexible learning but also holds vocational training and other such courses for students after their school. One of the courses offered by NIOS is that of Diploma in Elementary Education or D.El.Ed.
This course has been specially designed and introduced by NIOS for teachers of primary and upper primary classes in various schools who have not received proper training.
These teachers can avail the programme while they are in service, a feature which has made this programme extremely popular.
In 2019, NIOS conducted the D.El.Ed. exams. Those teachers who did not pass any of the theory paper (501-510) in the first year and have already paid the fees for the second year can appear for the NIOS D.El.Ed.
|Last date for fee payment||10th November 2019|
Supplementary Exam by paying the necessary fees. As per NIOS’s official announcement, teachers were given time till 31st October to finish the payment of their fees for the NIOS D.El.Ed Supplementary Exam.
However, a recent announcement made by the NIOS stated that candidates would be awarded some more time for the payment of the fees.
The last date for the payment of fees for NIOS D.El.Ed Supplementary Exam is now extended to 10th November 2019.
If candidates are yet to make the payment, they can take note of the following steps which will guide them to make the payment –
- Step-1 : Visit the official website of the National Institute of Open Schooling, which is https://www.nios.ac.in/ Payment of the fees cannot be made from any other website besides the official website.
- Step-2 : On the Homepage under the announcement section, click on the link that reads ‘Launch of NIOS-D.El.ED Programme for in-service untrained teachers’. Candidates will be redirected to a new page.
- Step-3 : In this page, a number of links will be provided. Click on the link which states “Online submission of the Examination Fees for Last D.El.Ed. Supplementary Exam. (Last Date Extended till 10th Nov 2019)”
- Step-4 : A new page will open up with the procedure for payment of the fees. Candidates will be asked to fill in their Enrolment number.
- Step-5 : Fill in the Enrolment Number. Candidates will be further asked to fill in some registration details.
- Step-6 : Once the details have been filled in, candidates must make the necessary payment of the fees.
- Step-7 Step-8: Candidates will receive a confirmation message on successful completion of the payment.
- Step-8 : Candidates must download the confirmation in a pdf format or take a printout and keep it as a hardcopy.
Once the payments are made candidates can appear for NIOS D.El.Ed Supplementary Exam 2019.