The National Institute of Open Schooling, (NIOS) has declared the test dates for D.El.Ed and vocational branches at nios.ac.in. The professional course exams will commence during November. Whereas the review for D.El.Ed papers will begin on November 18. The comprehensive timetable has been uploaded at nios.ac.in.
The exams date includes November 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 25, 26, 27, and 28. Exams will be held for 501 to 510 on these dates.
- On November 18, the exam for 501(the elementary education in India – a socio-cultural perspective) will be held. Later on, November 18, the review for 506 (understanding children in inclusive context) shall be carried.
- On November 20, the test of 502 (pedagogic processes in elementary schools) will be carried.
- And proceeding November 21, the exam is scheduled for 507 (community and elementary education).
- Once the paper for 503 (learning languages at the elementary level) is on November 22 and article for 508 (learning in art, health and physical and work education at the elementary level) is on November 25.
- Also, the exam for 504 (learning mathematics at the elementary level) is on 26th November 2019. 509/510 (learning social science in upper primary level or learning science at top fundamental level) exam is decided to be held on November 27.
Henceforth the last exam date for NIOS D.El.Ed 2019 exams are November 28, for 505 (learning environmental studies EVS at primary level. Each of the D.El.Ed exam dates, which will be held from 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm. The official website is https://www.nios.ac.in/ .
The exam duration for vocational courses is November 5, 6, 7, 8, 11, 13, 14, and 15. On these dates, exams will be in different batches such as 2.30 pm to 4 pm, 2.30 pm to 4.30 pm, 2.30 pm to 5 pm, 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm. NIOS will declare results around 8-10 weeks after the exam. Thus the results for D.El.Ed exam is assumed in mid-January 2020. The same goes for the vocational exams.