The Delhi Police Head Constable recruitment 2019 announcement has been officially published. Their recruitment is for a total of 554 vacancies. The online application form will be available at delhipolice.nic.in from October 14, 2019. The closing date to apply will be November 13, 2019.
A lot of rumours spread last month about this recruitment. Till now, all the notifications were seen in social media. Nevertheless, this time, newspapers in print have advertised the information, and it is official.
Head Constable post shall have a pay matrix of level 4, which means the pay scale is Rs 25,500 to Rs 81,100. The vacancy is for males as well as female govt job aspirants.
- The plenty of vacancies are available, i.e. 372 for males, and 182 for females.
- The vacancies for general, EWS, OBC, SC, ST respectively among males are 140, 37, 86, 56, 53.
- For females, the respective vacancies are 69 for UR, 18 for EWS, 42 for OBC, 27 for SC, and 26 for ST.
- According to the government of India norms, 10% vacancies are reserved for ex-servicemen also.
- Besides, 3% are reserved for PWD candidates
The age limit as on 01.07.2019 is 18 to 25 years for UR and EWS. It is relaxed for reserved categories. Also, the age limit for them is 28 for OBC, 30 for SC and ST, 35 for PWD-UR/EWS, 38 for PWD-OBC, 40 for PWD-SC/ST
Also, the candidates who had started preparing as per that notification may determine that other details of the exam will be similar in the new information as in the old one. The official website is http://www.delhipolice.nic.in/ . Nevertheless, for all intents and purposes, only the latest official Delhi Police notification 2019 should be referred.
For more information, refer to the official notification and keep yourself updated for further upcoming recruitment updates.