The National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases, abbreviated as NICED, is an institution established by the Government of India in order to carry out dedicated research and create strategies which will reduce, control or eliminate infectious and Enteric Diseases like HIV/AIDS. By taking steps towards the prevention of such diseases, NICED aims t make improvements in the national health of India.
NICED also recruits a large number of trained professionals. Any vacancies in the NICED are notified by it on its official website.
The National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases has recently released a notification with regard to multiple vacancies available for recruitment. Candidates can apply for the posts if they are interested and eligible. The applications need to be made in the online mode on or before 18th November 2019.
The areas for recruitment include posts in administration, education and other such functional areas of NICED. The following are the specific posts available for recruitment along with the number of vacancies –
- Personal Assistant : 1 post
- Assistant : 2 posts
- Upper Division Clerk : 3 posts
- Lower Division Clerk : 3 posts
|Commencement of Online Applications||19th October 2019|
|Last Date for Online Applications||18th November 2019|
|Access Link for the Notification||Access Link for NICED Notification|
The application process for all of these posts have commenced on 19th October 2019, that is today. Thus, candidates can now start applying.
All the details pertaining to the recruitment is available on the notification released by the NICED on its official website. If the interested candidates want to access the official notification released by NICED, they can follow a few simple steps –
- Step-1 : Visit the official website of National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases, which is http://www.niced.org.in/
- Step-2 : Click on the menu icon on the left side of the homepage. A drop-down menu will open up.
- Step-3 : Click on the ‘Notification’ tab in the menu. Another drop-down menu will appear.
- Step-4 : Under this menu, click on the ‘Placements’ option. A number of placement notifications will appear on the computer screen along with the advertisement number and other details.
- Step-5 : Click on the ‘view details’ link under the advertisement number 01/DR/B&C/2018-19. The description should read “Applications are invited for the following posts at NICED, Kolkata from 19/10/2019 00:01 hrs. to 18/11/2019 11:59 hrs
Personal Assistant – 1(UR), Assistant – 2 (UR), Upper Division Clerk – 3(UR), Lower Division Clerk – 3 (UR), (including 01 reserved for Ex-Serviceman)”
- Step-6 : The notification will be downloaded in the PDF format. Save the document and carefully go through it to know the details.
The notification clearly lays the down important information like the name of the available posts, the educational qualifications needed, the age limit for making the application, the procedure for application and some other general instructions pertaining to the application process.
Candidates who will be selected can expect the following pay scale as mentioned below, according to different vacancies –
- Personal Assistant – Rs. 35400-112400/-
- Assistant – Rs. 35400-112400/-
- Upper Division Clerk – Rs. 25500-81100/-
- Lower Division Clerk – Rs. 19900-63200/-