In May 2019, The National Health Mission UP has released the notification for the recruitment of Community Health Officers. Interested candidates were provided with links for the online application, and the examination was conducted on June 2019.
The recruitment is to happen in two phases, and the examination for both the phases has been conducted in June this year. Finally, the results for both the phases of the recruitment are out, and candidates can simply visit the official website www.upnrhm.gov.in or www.sams.co.in to check the results.
How to check the NHM UP ANM Community Health Officer Exam results
Checking the NHM UP ANM Community Health Officer Exam results is very easy. All you have to do is go to the official website and click on the results link, to check your results. It is important to note here that the Phase I and Phase II results have been displayed separately.
So, candidates have to click on the correct link to get the results. Here is a step by step procedure to check the NHM UP ANM Community Health Officer Exam results:
- Visit the official NHM UP website upnrhm.gov.in or just click on the link and you will be directed to the homepage
- Alternatively, you can also visit the website sams.co.in or you can click on the link to be directed to the homepage.
- Once you are directed to the homepage, you will be able to see notification for the released results. You will be provided with a clickable link to view the results.
- Once you click on the link, you will be redirected to the results page.
- To view the results, you have to provide your Application Number or Roll No. (as mentioned in the admit card and in the online application form)and your Date of Birth
- Once you enter the details, you will be able to view the results.
- Depending on how you have done in your examination, you will be provided with one of the following results:
- Shortlisted: For your result is “Shortlisted”, this means that you have qualified for the CHO post. The next round will be document verification, and you will be provided with the offer letter once the document verification is successful.
- Waitlist: This means that you have not been shortlisted currently but will be considered in the future in case any vacancy gets vacated due to non-joining of the shortlisted candidate.
- Not Shortlisted: You have scored marks above the cut-off limit but below the shortlisted candidates.
- Failed: You marks are below the cut-off limit.
Important Note 1: Candidates with the result “waitlist” in the Phase I exam have to check the Phase II results, as they are good chances that they will be shortlisted for the Phase II vacancies.
Cut-off Marks for various categories are as follows:
- 33% for Un-Reserved
- 30% for OBC
- 24% for SC, ST
Important Note 2: The next step for shortlisted candidates is Document Verification. Once the document verification is successful, the offer letter will be generated, which will be made available online. Successful can go to www.sams.co.in to download the offer letter.