The National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) is the main board or organisation established by the Government of India with the task of developing, managing and maintenance of national highways. NHAI looks into all such projects and contracts which are an essential aspect of inter-state transportation and travel which take place by roads. It is also a great opportunity to work under the NHAI, which releases several recruitment notifications from time to time.
As per a recent notification by the National Highway Authority of India, there is a vacancy for a total of 30 posts for Deputy Manager (Technical). NHAI has invited the applications for the same and all the necessary details regarding the post is available on the detailed notification released by it. Out of the 30 posts, recruitment will take place on a category-wise basis. The vacancies for every category are as follows –
- Unreserved Category : 3 posts
- Scheduled Castes : 4 posts
- Scheduled Tribes : 2 posts
- Other Backward Classes : 8 posts
- Economically Weaker Section : 13 posts
Candidates who are eligible and interested for the given posts can apply for the posts before 31st October 2019.
|Last Date for Application||31st October 2019|
|Official Website Link||https://nhai.gov.in/|
The application process is only possible through online mode. In order to make the application, candidates can follow the steps as stated below –
- Step-1 : Visit the official website of National Highway Authority of India, which is https://nhai.gov.in/
- Step-2 : Under the menu, click on the ‘About us’ option. A drop down menu will open up.
- Step-3 : Click on the ‘Vacancies’ option from the drop down menu. Under this option, click on ‘Current.’
- Step-4 : All the vacancies will appear according to the serial number with all the details stated about the vacancy.
- Step-5 : Click on the Apply option near the Position box, which states “Recruitment of Deputy Manager (Technical) on a Direct Recruitment basis.”
- Step-6 : The application form will open up. Fill in all the details carefully and double check them.
- Step-7 : Candidates will be required to upload some documents in the scanned format in their application. These documents include –
- Class 10 certificate
- Certificate for SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS
- Degree of passing Civil Engineering
- GATE score card (2019 only)
- Step-8 : Click on the Next button. A preview of the application will be available. Candidates can edit any details then and there before the final submission.
- Step-9 : Click on Submit.
Once the application has been submitted, candidates will receive a Unique Reference Number. They will also be emailed an Application Acknowledgement, which must safely be preserved by the candidates and must be produced as and when asked for.
Before beginning the application process, candidates are advised to go through the detailed notification, which is also available on the official website. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their GATE score 2019. However, NHAI has also reserved the rights of conducting an interview depending on the cut off.