The National Fertilizer Limited (NFL) is currently India’s second largest producer of fertilizer. A state-owned company, National Fertilizer Limited produces chemical fertilizers, organic fertilizers and industrial chemicals among other similar products. It also provides recruitment opportunities as and when vacancies are available.
The National Fertilizer Limited has announced several recruitment opportunities in 2019 the applications for which can be made by interested and eligible candidates.
According to the notification released by NFL, applications are invited for recruitments into the posts of Senior Chemist, Manager, Senior Manager, Transportation Officer and Medical Officer. The number of vacancies for each of these posts is as follows –
- Senior Chemist : 30 posts
- Manager : 45 posts
- Senior Manager : 45 posts
- Transportation Officer : 30 posts
- Medical Officer (Medicine/ Paediatric/ ENT/ Dental/) : 120 posts
|Window for applications||10th October 2019 to 16th November 2019|
|Official Website Link||www.nationalfertilizers.com|
|Access Link for the application form||NFL Recruitment Application Form|
Candidates can make their applications from 10th October 2019 to 16th November 2019. Candidates are advised to check the detailed eligibility criteria for each of the posts before applying. If they are not eligible for the given posts, they will not be recruited for the same. Some important qualifications for each of the posts are as follows –
- Senior Chemist/ Manger/ Senior Manager : M.Sc. from a recognised university
- Transportation Officer : Bachelors degree in Engineering or Diploma in the relevant subject
- Medical Officer (Medicine/ Paediatric/ ENT) : An MBBS degree
- Medical Officer (Dental) : BDS degree
In candidates are eligible for any of the following posts, they can apply for it. In order to download the Application form, the following steps need to be noted –
- Step-1 : Visit the official website of the NFL, which is nationalfertilizers.com
- Step-2 : Click on the ‘Careers’ tab on the homepage.
- Step-3 : Click on the option that states ‘Recruitment in NFL’
- Step-4 : Select the link reading ‘Recruitment of Experienced Profession 2019.’
- Step-5 : Click on the link to download the application form.
- Step-6 : Take a printout of the form and carefully fill it up.
Once the form is filled up, make sure to revise it thoroughly to avoid any mistakes which will not be rectified later. Along with their application forms, candidates will be required to attach the self-attested photocopies of the following documents –
- Mark sheets and certificates pertaining to educational qualifications
- Employer’s certificate or the letter of appointment
- Caste certificate (if any)
- Medical certificate for the differently abled or persons with disabilities
- No objection certificate from the present employer
- Demand draft of the application fee
- AADHAR, passport, election card or any other such document for identity proof
The application form and these documents should be sent to the following address –
General Manager (HR),
National Fertilizers Limited,
A-11, Sector-24, Noida,
District Gautam Budh Nagar,
Uttar Pradesh – 201301
The envelope enclosing all the documents and the application form should be clearly labelled with the following words – “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _______ (POST NAME) – 2019” Applications will not be accepted if made through any other mode.