NFL- National Fertilizers Limited was incorporated on August 23, 1974, having its registered office at New Delhi. With its Corporate Office at Noida, it has an authorized capital of Rs. 1000 crore and Rs. 490.58 crore as its paid-up capital. Out of the capital mentioned, 74.71% is the share of the Indian Government and 25.29% is the financial institutions and others share.
NFL has invited applications for the Non-Executive “Group C” posts and the closing date for the application process is on March 14, 2019. The interested candidates are advised to apply for the exam before the last date. There are 53 vacancies for Junior Engineering Assistant jobs.
|Starting of the online application process||February 15, 2019|
|End date for the online application process||March 14, 2019|
The age relaxation for the reserved candidates will be provided according to the norms of the Government.
|Minimum age||18 years|
|Maximum age||30 years|
The application fee can be paid online by Internet banking, Debit or credit card. Only after the payment of the application fee, the application form will be accepted. However, ST, SC, PWD, and Ex-servicemen are exempted from the fee payment.
|General and OBC candidates||Rs. 200|
|ST/ SC/ PWD/ EX-servicemen||Nil|
- The candidates should have completed B.Sc. with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects or the candidates should have completed 3 years regular diploma in Chemical Engineering.
- The candidates’ educational qualification should be on a full-time basis from any Institute/ University recognized by State Technical Board/ UGC/ Appropriate Statutory Authority/ AICTE with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for OBC and General category candidates and 45% for ST/ SC/ PWD candidates against reserved seats.
How to apply for NFL Junior Engineering Assistants job:
- Go to the official website of national fertilizers limited
- Search for the careers option and click on it
- Find the apply online column for Non-executive Group C post
- Providing the required details, you can apply for the job.
- After completing the process, click the submit button.
After completing the application process, the candidates can take a print copy of the application form for reference purpose.
The interested candidates must carefully read the eligibility criteria carefully and then apply for the jobs in the NFL. The ineligible candidates’ application form will be automatically rejected by the authority. The application process can be done through online mode.
The recruitment process for the Junior Engineer Assistant job will be done based on the Computer-based online test. It will be conducted as an objective type test. And it will be followed by an Interview or Document Verification process.
If the candidates are able to score the cutoff fixed by the authority, then they will be allowed to appear for the Interview or Document Verification process and the qualifying candidates will be selected for the Non-executive “Group C” posts in NFL.
The CBT will be conducted in the centers– Amrawati, Bhopal, Chennai, Pedapalli, Mancherial, Hyderabad, Patna, Lucknow, Delhi & NCR, Kochi, Kolkata, Karimnagar, Bhubaneswar, Jammu & Kashmir, Bangalore, and Ramagundam.