National Board of Examination (NBE) will conduct the NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) PG 2017 from December 5 to 13, 2016. The online registration for NEET PG 2017 will begin at 7 am. on September 26 on the official website of NBE. NEET PG is a single entrance examination for admission in MD/MS and PG Diploma courses offered under the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. There will be no further examination, either at state level or the private institute level in the country for Post Graduate medical courses apart from NEET from the admission session 2017.
· Candidates with an MBBS Degree from any of the MCI (Medical Council of India) recognized institutes with their internship completing on or before March 31, 2017, can apply for the examination.
· Candidates having passed MBBS from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir will not be eligible for the 50% Quota seats.
Steps to register for NEET PG 2017
· The candidates need to visit the official website of NBE.
· The candidates will find an active link for ‘Register for NEET PG’ on September 26.
· Candidates will need to click on the active link and create their profile by entering their personal information such as name, gender, address etc.
· Upon creating a login username and password, candidates will be able to access the website for further application and scheduling of the examination.
· September 26: Commencement of online registration & scheduling process
· October 31: Last date of online registration & scheduling
· December 3 to 13: Commencement of examination in different centres
· January 15, 2017: Declaration of Result