NABARD Consultancy Services, abbreviated as NABCONS, is a consultancy firm that works under the National Bank of Agricultural and Rural Development (NABARD). While the bank is a financial body aiding rural development of India, especially in the agricultural sector, NABCONS has been established to work towards providing consultations. They do so in any area relating to agricultural and rural development.
NABCONS functions actively and frequently informs about recruitment opportunities in the organisation. Candidates can check their website for details regarding their recruitment opportunities.
According to a recent notification, NABCONS will be conducting a recruitment drive for 22 vacancies available. It has invited applications of eligible candidates to fill up these vacancies. In order to apply, candidates will have to visit NABCONS’ official website.
The 22 vacancies in NABCONS are for the post of Associate Project Manager and Associate Project Consultant. The details for the vacancy are as follows –
- Associate Project Manager : 8 vacancies
- Associate Project Consultant : 14 vacancies
One must note that the responsibilities of the Associate Project Manager – Guwahati, Assam are different from the Associate Project Consultant.
Interested candidates can make a note of the process to apply for the given posts –
- Step-1 : Candidates will first have to download the detailed notification for this recruitment drive from the official website of NABCONS, which is http://nabcons.com/
- Step-2 : In the notification, go to the How to Apply Section.
- Step-3 : Candidates will find a table stating the name of the post and the relevant application link beside it. Click on the link beside the post you want to apply for.
- Step-4 : Google documents will open up with the application forms. Candidates must meticulously fill in the details.
- Step-5 : Submit the form after carefully checking the details of the Examination.
Before making the application, candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria for the different posts. The eligibility criteria is mandatory to be fulfilled or else the application of the candidates will be rejected.
Once the application has been made, only a few candidates will be selected for the next round, that is, the interview. The day, date, time and place of the interview will be informed to the candidates.
Candidates are advised to carry the original and self-attested copies of all their documents during the interview. Further, if any document is missing or any information has been falsely claimed in the application form, the selection of the candidate will be cancelled.
Selected candidates can expect the following remuneration according to the different posts-
- Associate Project Manager – Rs 50,000 /-
- Associate Project Manager – Guwahati, Assam – Rs 60,000 /-
- Associate Project Consultant – Rs 37,000 /-
All further information and updates will be available on the official website of NABCONS. The last date for application is 22nd November 2019.