The MPSC 2019 Group C prelims exam result has been released by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC). Candidates who have appeared in MPSC Group C pre exam 2019 can now check their results through the official website, www.mpsc.gov.in .
The MPSC 2019 results have been declared for the following exams:
- Sub Inspector State Excise Post (Desk 13-B)
- Tax Assistant Post (Desk 13-B)
- Clerk-Typist (Marathi and English)
Steps to check the MPSC 2019 Group C results:
- Visit the official website, as mentioned above.
- Or click on the direct links, SI State Excise, Tax Assistant, Clerk-Typist.
- Check and download the results.
- Take a copy of the result for future reference.
The total number of candidates who have cleared the pre exams are 808 candidates for the Sub Inspector State Excise, 2957 for the Tax Assistant Post and 3608 for the Clerk-Typist preliminary exam. The next step would be the main exam, which is from 1st to 6th October 2019. Stay tuned to www.pagalguy.com for more updates and information.