The MPPSC State Service issued notification 2019 at mppsc.nic.in for recruitment in several posts. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) will commence with the MPPSC Application Process 2019 on 20 November. The closing date to fill the online application form is 9th December. The candidates need to apply in the designated format as notified by the Madhya Pradesh Commission. The complete application process is mentioned below.
There is a total of 330 Vacancies this year for State Services such as for Administrative Services, MP Police Services, Finance & Revenue Department and others.
The candidates attempting for the recruitment in Madhya Pradesh State Services need to undergo two-phased examination – Prelims & Mains. The MPPSC State Civil Service Prelims Exam will be taken on 12 January 2020.
The official website to get more details on MPPSC exam is http://www.mppsc.nic.in/ .
- MPPSC Notification 2019-14 November 2019
- Starting date of MPPSC Application Process 2019-20 November 2019
- Closing date to fill MPPSC Application Form 2019-9 December 2019
- Revision of MPPSC Application Form 2019-23 November to 11 December
- MPPSC Admit Card 2019-8 January to 11 January 2020
- MPPSC Exam Date – Prelims-12 January 2020
- Finance Department (Subordinate Account Service)-88
- Revenue Department-71
- School Education Department-60
- Finance Department-30
- State Administrative Service-27
- State Police Service-22
- Social Justice and PH Welfare Department-19
- Public Relation Department-11
- Food and Civil Supply and Consumer Department-2
The candidate shall fall between the age limit of 21 years to 40 years.
The candidate shall hold a Graduation Degree
MPPSC online application process commences from 20 November and concludes on 9 December, Steps are as follows-
Step 1: Go to the official website i.e. mppsc.nic.in.
Step 2: Then click on “Apply Online”.
Step 3: Tick on MPPSC State Service Application Form 2019.
Step 4: Record by filling Name, Date of Birth and email-id.
Step 5: Log-in now to apply by utilizing Registration ID.
Step 6: Fill the comprehensive application form.
Step 7: Then upload documents and photos.
Step 8: Make payment of fees.
Step 9: Do verification and confirm the page.
Selection Process – Prelims, Mains & Physical Fitness Test/Interview:
The MPPSC Civil Services selection process includes – Prelims and Mains.
- Prelims exam-
Paper 1 (General Studies) will be conveyed between 10 AM to 12 Noon and Paper 2 (Aptitude) will be convoyed between 2:15 PM to 4:15 PM across 52 exam centers in Madhya Pradesh. The aspirants who pass the written examination will be called for the Physical Fitness Test/Interview.
The pay scale shall be-
– For grade II jobs in the MPPSC, the salary is in the range of Rs 15,800 to Rs 39,100 with grade pay of Rs 5400.
– For grade III jobs in the MPPSC, the salary is in the range of Rs 9,300 to Rs 34,800 with grade pay of Rs 3600.
Also read, MPPSC Recruitment 2019. Stay connected with other applicants through our group, MPPSC Recruitment 2020 | Notification, Registration.