The hiring process of Community Health Officers (CHO) has now been announced officially by Madhya Pradesh National Health Mission.
National health commission (NHM) is a government body which serves the purpose of looking out for the health of the community and also recruits health officers in the process involved.
Community health officer (CHO) is responsible for the health of members of the community who may not be cared for by the traditional medical institutions.
They are also responsible that each and every citizen irrespective of culture and the undeserved community receives proper medical attention.
Some of the community health officers also give out basic services which include first aid and other types of health screening.
Those eligible candidates can apply for the course which will be given after an exam is conducted. The application form for the exam is now available on the official website: nhmmp.gov.in
The application form for the same starts from 27th of May 2019 to 9th of June 2019. A total of 1015 seats are available for the course, and those candidates who successfully complete the course will be posted as the Community Health Officer in health and welfare department.
The last date to apply for the form is 10th of November 2019. Those candidates who are interested must have at least a diploma in B.Sc. in Nursing or GNM. The age should be under 35 years of age.
The important dates can be given as:
|Starting date of application||30th of October 2019|
|Last date of application||10th of November 2019|
There are in total 3450 posts for Community Health Officer. The selection for the same will be on the basis of performance in Community Health Examination 2020-21.
The steps to apply for the NHM MP Job 2019 can be given as follows:
• Step 1: Visit the official website: nhmmp.gov.in
• Step 2: The notification link will be available on the homepage.
• Step 3: Once you click on the link, a PDF will be opened.
• Step 4: The information regarding the eligibility will be given in the PDF format. Read carefully all the eligibility criterion.
• Step 5: After checking out the eligibility criteria, the candidates who are eligible can go ahead and apply for the post as soon as possible.
• Step 6: Check the details before clicking on the submit button.
• Step 7: Press the submit button and submit the form.
• Step 8: Download the form in a PDF format for further references.
Those candidates who have been given the post of Community Health Officer will have a total salary of about Rs. 25,000/-.
The selection process consists of 2 steps:
• Written examination
• Personal interview
The registration fee for the application is given on the official website.
The age relaxation for various castes can be given as follows:
• OBC Candidates: 3 years
• SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
• PWD Candidates: 10 years