The notification for IBPS Specialist Officer 2020 got released on 5th November 2019 by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. The registration process will commence from today. Candidates interested and eligible can apply for the post on the official website of IBPS.
The registration process will end on 26th November 2019. The recruitment exam for IBPS SO 2019 is being carried out to fill the vacancy of 1163 posts in the IBPS. Candidates can go through the below points to know more about the IBPS SO 2019 exam in details.
The official website to apply for IBPS SO 2019 is www.ibps.in . The age of the candidates applying for the post must not be less than 20 years or more than 30 years.
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|The application process starts on||6th November 2019|
|The application process ends on||26th November 2019|
|The Date of the Exam||To be announced soon|
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I): Must have completed 4-year engineering in any of the discipline mentioned in the official notice.
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I): Must have 4-year Degree (graduation) in required discipline.
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I): Must have Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) or Postgraduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation).
- Law Officer (Scale I): Must have a Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I): Graduate and Two Years Full-time Post Graduate degree.
- Marketing Officer (Scale I): Candidates should be a graduate and Two Years Full-time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full-time MBA (Marketing)
Steps to apply for IBPS SO 2020:
- Visit the official site of IBPS, as mentioned in the above paragraph.
- Click on the “IBPS SO 2019” registration link.
- Enter the basic information asked to generate registration number and password.
- Upload the documents like photograph, signature, left thumb impression and a handwritten declaration.
- Fill in the online application form and you must make the payment by using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards or Mobile Wallets.
- Take a print of the e-receipt and online application form containing fee payment details.
The selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in preliminary exam, main examination, and interview. For more details, applicants must visit the official website of IBPS.
Take a look at IBPS SO Selection Process 2019-20.
You can stay connected with other applicants through our group, IBPS SO Recruitment 2019.