The Directorate of Education (DTE) Maharashtra has notified that the provisional answer key and scanned OMR answer sheets of aspirants, who took the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) 2017, will be out on May 26. Aspirants will be able to check the answer keys of all the question sets on the official website. Over 4 lakh aspirant took the MHT CET 2017 on May 11 at test centres in 36 districts across the state.
Candidates will be able to download the answer keys and compare their answers from the scanned OMR answer sheets from May 26. Candidates need to download the scanned copy of answer sheets before June 02, after which it will not be available.
Those candidates who are not satisfied with the answers provided in the answer keys can object/challenge through their registered email id. Candidates need to send their objections to [email protected].in before May 28. The format of the online submission of objections should be in the prescribed format. Candidates need to fill up the form with their doubts, sign it and take a scan copy of the same before sending it through email. The subject line of the mail should mention ‘Grievance MHT-CET 2017’.
- Display of Provisional Answer Keys: May 26
- Beginning of challenging/objecting answer keys: May 26
- Last date of challenging/objecting answer keys: May 28
- Display of scanned OMR answer sheets: May 26
- Last date of downloading scanned OMR answer sheet: June 02
- Date of MHT CET result: June 04