Students who have been allotted a seat in the first round of Centralised Admission Process (CAP) have one week until 5pm on July 5, to report at the ARC to confirm their option. Candidates have three option, Freeze, Slide or Float. If the candidate wishes to be a part of CAP, then it is mandatory to select one of these options and pay the fees for the same.
Note: Even if the candidate chooses to reject the allotted seat and wait for a better allocation in upcoming rounds, he/she will have to pay the fees for selecting float option. If the fees are not paid or documents are not submitted, or the candidate fails to report at the ARC, he/she will be removed from CAP and will not be able to participate in further rounds.
The documents required to be submitted at the ARC are as follows;
1. SSC Certificate. In case the candidate is not from a home university, then an equivalent class 10 certificate should be submitted.
2. HSC Certificate. In case the candidate is not from a home university, then an equivalent class 12 certificate should be submitted.
3. School or college Leaving Certificate of the last school / college attended and from which the candidate had appeared for class 12 exams.
4. CET Scorecard
5. Age, nationality or domicile certificate for NRI candidates and candidates from states other than Maharashtra.
6. Caste Certificate for candidates securing admission under SC/ST/OBC/SBC/VJ/NT/DT quota.
7. Caste validity/undertaking on a Rs 100 stamp paper for SC/ST/OBC/SBC/VJ/NT/DT candidates.
8. Non-Creamy Layer Certificate for candidates securing admission under OBC/SBC/VJ/NT/DT quota.
It is advisable to carry at least 10 passport-sized photographs. Candidates should also carry attested photocopies of the above-mentioned documents.
For any more queries, students can leave their questions in the comments section below and we will get back with an answer as soon as possible.