There is , update for the candidates who wish to work as an intern with the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) of the Government of India. As per the latest notification, the application window for the internship program of MHRD will be closing on 15th November 2019. Previously the deadline for submitting the applications was 10th November 2019 but it was extended till 15th November 2019.
As there is no updated regarding any further extension of the application deadline, candidates must rush to complete their application process as soon as possible. While the internship program was announced in the month of October 2019, the application process commenced from 17th October. The internships are available in the streams if literacy, school education, and higher education.
Important Dates for MHRD Internship Program
Candidates who wish to apply for this excellent opportunity to work as an intern with the Ministry of Human Resource Development should note the below mentioned important dates: –
|1||Announcement of the internship program||October 2019|
|2||Commencement of application process||17th October 2019|
|3||Previous date for closure of application process||10th November 2019|
|4||New date for closure of application process||15th November 2019|
The interns will have to undertake collection of empirical data as well as collation of other information to assist with the process of policy analysis within the Ministry of Human Resource Development. As per the notification published on the official website of MHRD, the initial duration of the internship is 2 months which may be extended up to 6 months. Interns will be eligible for a stipend of Rs. 10,000 per month, upon successful completion of the internship.
Eligibility for MHRD Internship Program
As per the guidelines specified by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, only those students who study in the following institutions will be eligible to apply for this program: –
- For Law Institutes: – Students belonging to the top 10 law institutes within the relevant category of NIRF Ranking 2019.
- For Universities: – Students belonging to the top 50 universities within the relevant category of NIRF Ranking 2019.
- For Technical and Management Institutes: – Students belonging to the top 50 institutes within the relevant category of NIRF Ranking 2019.
- International Institutions of eminence figuring in the top 100 QS University Rankings.
- National Institutions of eminence or national importance
Important information for MHRD Internship Program
Candidates interested in pursuing this internship opportunity must note the below mentioned important information: –
- Under this program, interns will be engaged in two cycles.
- A maximum of 15 interns will be selected for each cycle.
- The first cycle will run from November to December, and the second cycle will run from April to May.
- This internship is available only for students currently pursuing their education.
- Indian national and OCI holders pursuing their graduation or integrated PG studies are eligible to apply.